25mm Soft Safe Kindergarten Playground Artificial Turf
25mm Soft Safe Kindergarten Play Area Artificial Grass
Rubber surface playgrounds do offer more consistent protection.
However, these surfaces can create a host of new concerns. In the
summer they absorb the heat. In the winter they can become hard and
brittle which will compromise the integrity of the protection it
The Lawn Playground System is the only playground surface that
provides consistent safety standards in high traffic areas, in any
weather, at any height, and under all types of play equipment. All
this plus the look of beautiful green grass.
|product name||25mm Soft Safe Kindergarten Play Area Artificial Grass|
|color||red, yellow, blue, purple,green|
|stwithes||140 tufts/m (110~280 tufts/m available)|
|density||14700 tufts/sqm (11550~29400 tufts/sqm available)|
|grass height||25mm (10~60mm available)|
|pile type||straight and curly mixed turf|
|backing||PP cloth + net cloth|
Safety Playground Synthetic Turf /School Artificial Grass For Play
Areas /Open Use Areas Synthetic Lawn
1) Excellent rebound and softness performance, ensure the safety of
kneels and skin;
2) When natural grass entered hibernation, artificial grass still
can bring you the feeling of spring;
3) Good drainage, anticorrosive anti-moldy, fastness and UV
4) Excellent anti-wear performance can increase use frequency of
5) Kids can play without creating a mud bath.
1. Is our Synthetic grass safe for the environment?
Our fiber, backing and infill complies with stringent laws and
standards. It’s 100% recyclable. It saves water. There are no grass
clippings to clog landfills, no pollution from a lawn mower's
engine, no fertilizers or added chemicals to contaminate
2. Is artificial grass safe for my children and pets?
Absolutely. An artificial grass lawn provides a very safe, clean
environment for both children and pets.
3. Where does water go when it rains? Is an additional drain system
In most cases and climates, no separate drains are necessary; water
drains naturally into the compacted aggregate sub-base.